Friday, January 14, 2011

Studio Redux




Week two of 2011 and so much to do.  As I had mentioned, we are redecorating the studio.  Not any jewelry making going on at the moment.  The big pastic container with the things I had wanted to be able to get to somehow got pushed to a corner and buried, will need to do some shifting.  Anyway, here are a few pictures of the studio.  I'm so fortune to have this room in our house.  It is rectangular in shape and has a door right off the familyroom, one window and a door to a side patio. The furniture out, except for desk, carpet will be riped up this weekend along with some patching of the walls. I need to decide on flooring and paint.  I do want to keep it light, bright and airy.  Taupe walls, white walls, taupe, white...decisions...light tan travertine floor, got that down to two choices,  will have white ceiling and trim, this I know.  Any thoughts, ideas, or do's or don'ts, tips?...please don't hesitate to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment