Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Wishing everyone good  health, happiness and a blessed 2011. 

 As for resolutions, I read these in an ad in a magazine and they do sound pretty good, 1. save more money every month (that would be nice)  2. get more free stuff  (this I think can be done by using coupons, buy one get one free, free drink with order etc. I think this was a cable tv ad).   3. hit the gym (healthy habit).  I would like to add getting organized to that, now I've really extended myself.   

 Getting organized will included organizing the studio.  Since we had water damage with the rains coming in, a new floor will probably be in order first.  Will be keeping you posted on this  "little"  venture as the new year begins and of course, more jewelry making, craft shows, stones, rocks and more....have a fun and safe evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment